How Can I Make My Value Proposition … IRRESSISTABLE?
In the competitive world today, how can you make yourself and your business irresistible to clients? Business is, after all, just one, big popularity contest. So how can you boost your popularity with potential clients?
Well, we have outlined four techniques below to help you dazzle any perspective client.
- Points of Difference: In a market flooded with similar companies offering similar products, you need to set yourself apart from the competition. What makes you different? This is how you can begin to establish “value” with your customers. What can you offer them that other companies cannot? Value is, after all, perceived.
- Perceived Value: How does the customer perceive your company? Value is perceived. So it is not the question “to be best or to be different” it is a question “to seem so to potential customers”. Make your product fashionable, give it a brand, work on intangible aspects. Of course, to retain customers, you will need to have substance to go along with the flashy façade.
- Build Relationships: One thing people forget when developing their value message today is that you are not only offering your product, but you are selling yourself. People would rather buy from a friend. So build a rapport with your potential client. They will be much more eager to work with you if they trust you.
- Think Like Your Potential Client: Get in the mindset of the consumer! We have all been a consumer, customer, or client at some point. What are the key elements that go through your mind before making a big purchase? Think of what your client may want, or what concerns they may have, and then address those issues.
- Be honest and don’t oversell: If you are not honest with your customers, they will not be your customers for very long.
If you can master the above techniques for establishing value, you will make yourself irresistible to potential clients.
If you have any questions, contact Grindstone Business Development by calling 1-888-724-7463 or click here today!