How to Succeed in Sales :: Sales Tips for every Salesperson :: Grindstone
Forget about the product. Forget about the service. You can even forget about your company. Sales is about forming relationships. Sales is about a salesperson and a potential client. How do you connect? Can you offer him/her something that no one else can? And when you leave that meeting, will the potential client remember you?
That’s the trick: being memorable!
You can know the benefits of your product / service inside and out, backwards and forward. But if you do not make a lasting impression, you have failed to adequately do your job.
Out of sight. Out of mind. Out of business!
Below, you will find 6 tips to help you become a more memorable and thus a more successful salesperson.
- Opinions don’t make Sales: Don’t tell someone what your product / service will do for them. Show them what your product / service will do for them!
- Be Different: Do something unusual. Every other salesperson will walk into your potential client’s office, introduce themselves, give their sales pitch, thank the client for their time, and leave. What is memorable about that? So how will you set yourself out from the crowd?
- Be Exciting: If you are not excited about your product / service, why should your potential client be excited about your product / service?
- Less is More: The less you say, the better you will be remembered. Let your product / service do the talking for you.
- Don’t be Overly Confident: Some times, confidence comes off as being overly cocky, which can hurt you more than it can help you.
- Grindstone Business Development: Or, if you would rather avoid rejection, you can leave the sales work to Grindstone Business Development!
Grindstone is a full service, outsourced Business Development Company providing professional sales support and complete sales outsourcing solutions to Domestic and International clients alike. Grindstone specializes in Business to Business (B2B) programs including direct telesales, lead generation, database updating, customer retention, and B2B appointment setting services. Grindstone recruits, manages, and maintains top level talent through a superior management infrastructure. Consistent communication, feedback, and strategy refinement are a core trait. Grindstone is an extension of each client’s business and operates at the highest levels of professionalism. Every client program starts with the goal of establishing a long-term ongoing partnership.
If you have any questions about how telemarketing can help you, contact the Grindstone Business Development Group by calling 1-888-724-7463 or click here today!
If you have any questions our Outsourced Sales, please contact Grindstone – based out of Baltimore, Maryland -by calling 1-888-724-7463 or click here today!