What is the number one thing that sales people need to sell? More leads! But studies have shown that as little as 5 to 15 percent of all marketing inquiries turn out to be truly sales-ready opportunities. So the key is to generate BETTER leads, not necessarily MORE leads.
Here’s 8 tips that you can implement to drive higher quality leads now:
1. Develop a Universal Lead Definition (ULD) with sales and marketing together
2. Co-develop lead generation programs with your sales team’s input
3. Get input from sales on target companies and contacts
4. Rigorously qualify ALL leads against your ULD and pass only qualified leads to your sales team
5. Leverage effective lead management practices
6. Close the loop with sales on leads via feedback huddles
7. Connect sales and marketing data in CRM especially to measure conversion
8. Start lead nurturing now!
So get out there, make a few calls, and build those quality relationships. Or trust your lead nurturing to a company who can do all of that for you, like Grindstone.
Grindstone is a full service, outsourced Business Development Company providing professional sales support and complete sales outsourcing solutions to Domestic and International clients alike. Grindstone specializes in Business to Business (B2B) programs including direct telesales, lead generation, database updating, customer retention, and appointment setting services. Grindstone recruits, manages, and maintains top level talent through a superior management infrastructure. Consistent communication, feedback, and strategy refinement are a core trait. Grindstone is an extension of each client’s business and operates at the highest levels of professionalism. Every client program starts with the goal of establishing a long term ongoing partnership.
If you have any questions, contact Grindstone Business Development by calling 1-888-724-7463 or click here today!
8 Tips for generating high quality leads that sales people love B2BleadBlog.com